Posts tagged ‘environment’
After many months of hard work, we are proud to present our new website with features all carefully thought to improve the experience of our partners and visitors. The website has an environmental theme all inspired by Earth with a choice of natural colors and the association of animals and their attributes to represent our core values.
We have placed great emphasis on visual elements making it easier to find the information that you’re looking for.
The new website includes features that will help to improve your business performances and become familiar with our software and services.
Here are a few of our newest features:
- Enjoy a more complete and user friendly interface with News Feeds freshly updated in the Supply-Chain and Agribusiness industries.
- Take advantage of our online resources: Video demonstrations, Frequently Asked Questions, White Papers, Blog articles…
- Watch Video Testimonials in the “customer success” page.
- Learn about our team and expertise in the “About Us” page including a “portrait of the month”.
- Receive exclusive offers & keep up-to-date on your industry by using the “sign up” button.
- Interact with us: click on the “contact us” button, submit your own customer success story or comment our blog posts!
EXCLUSIVE: After presenting it at the Farwest Show, we decided to let you access the GREEN GRADER for the next 48 hours: A one-minute online quiz to know how green your business is and get personalized tips at the end!
We are back from Portland, Ore and we are full of great memories after 3 days of a successful trade show !
Thanks to the OAN for this great 2012 Farwest Show! We enjoyed meeting the exhibitors around us and talking with the visitors that stopped by our booth ! It was also a pleasure to see our customers over there: Klupenger Nursery, Fowler Nursery and Weyerhaeuser were there. Finally, congratulations to our partner Fall Creek who won the 2012 “outstanding plant award” for his variety of blueberries.
See you next year in the Oregon Convention Center…